Contact us

Website address.

You can visit our website.

Email icon.

You can also email the Department of Social Services (DSS) for more information.

National Relay Service.

If you have trouble hearing or speaking, you can contact the National Relay Service.

Phone icon.

You can call them.

133 677

Website address.

You can also visit their website.